 General / 47028
  Vault shots from lowlug.nl

I found this link on the "Lego User Group of the Lowlands" site at (URL) appears that these are some shots from inside some sort of "Vault" or museum at Billund. Photo Albums: (URL) about some Pirates? (URL) like Trains? (URL) forget Town. (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Vault shots from lowlug.nl

Is that lots of Maersk trucks in the far right of this pic! (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

"Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message news:Hw9K6J.4G6@lugnet.com... (...) The pictures of the shelves and shelves of LEGO boxes are definitely their vault. Steve Barile showed similar pictures after a visit to LEGO HQ. Frank (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Vault shots from lowlug.nl

(...) SNIP (...) First: welcome at Lowlug! THE discussion forum in the Netherlands. Now for the pics: lots of these are mine. So I think I should shed some light on them. A few weeks ago Legoland Billund had it's season-opening, and a group of Dutch (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Vault shots from lowlug.nl

(...) Oh. My. God. You are the luckiest, luckiest person. I salute you and despise you all at once. Thanks so much for the pics. There's a picture in there somewhere of a STACK of 1593s. I'd copy and paste the link but frankly my fingers are too (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)