 General / 47017
Re: LEGO desktop wallpaper?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:42:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
<snip>
Brikwars: http://www.brikwars.com/downloads.htm (a greyscale version of the
painting is fantastic, also!)

This is the fist one that came to my mind.
Along the same lines would be:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rayhawk/Artwork/
I have another one saved that I couldn't find posted, a parody on the
Spy vs Spy comic by the same artist.

Trains: http://www.digitalbricks.nl/mocposters.html (I'm partial to
http://www.digitalbricks.nl/MOC/ShaunSullivan/12801024Hudson464.jpg)

Again, along the same lines would be: