 General / 47013
Re: LEGO desktop wallpaper?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:56:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brian Kendig wrote:
I'd like to put a nice LEGO picture up as my computer's desktop wallpaper -
anyone out there have any recommendations, or know of any web sites with
downloadable LEGO wallpaper?

(lego.com has some Bionicle wallpaper, but it's not all that good.)

Here are a couple I regularly use:

Brikwars: http://www.brikwars.com/downloads.htm (a greyscale version of the
painting is fantastic, also!)

Trains: http://www.digitalbricks.nl/mocposters.html (I'm partial to