 General / 4700
Re: Another piece to ID
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:09:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sybrand Bonsma writes:

These are saddlebags, but not for horses, but for the Fabauland scooters. They
also exist in white and black, but in the color you describe (I called it
brown) they appear in set 3781 and 3782 (and 3669 I believe).
Inventories of these sets can be found on the Unoffical Fabuland Homepage:
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabu1eng.html

Well, dang!  There we have it.

How did I get my hands on a Fabuland peice?  I don't remember having any...
although there's something hauntingly familiar about the red scooter in 3782...

Thanks!  That clears it up.

eric