 General / 46933
    New group suggestions (was Top 100 posters of 2003) —Mark Bellis
   (...) Perhaps this is dangerous ground. You'll end up with people posting rubbish just to boost their blabbermouth rating! I saw this on a bulletin board years ago and people got banned for adding one-letter postings to a file that in any case had (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New group suggestions (was Top 100 posters of 2003) —Tim Courtney
   (...) This hasn't been the case in all the time I've been here. I've seen it happen on EZBoard-style forums (gah! [1]) where there's a much younger crowd, but not on LUGNET. The blabbermouth rating comes around once a year, and its just a fun way to (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)