 General / 46933
  New group suggestions (was Top 100 posters of 2003)

(...) Perhaps this is dangerous ground. You'll end up with people posting rubbish just to boost their blabbermouth rating! I saw this on a bulletin board years ago and people got banned for adding one-letter postings to a file that in any case had (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New group suggestions (was Top 100 posters of 2003)

(...) This hasn't been the case in all the time I've been here. I've seen it happen on EZBoard-style forums (gah! [1]) where there's a much younger crowd, but not on LUGNET. The blabbermouth rating comes around once a year, and its just a fun way to (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)