 General / 46893
  Harry Potter: 4756 Shrieking Shack: Lego Figure Transformer

Hey, What is the LEGO Figure Transformer? I saw it in the late spring Lego catalog, page 5 bottom left. The main structure seems to be only one piece. Has anyone purchased this product... (URL) ? If anyone has any information on this unique piece (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.build)

  Re: Harry Potter: 4756 Shrieking Shack: Lego Figure Transformer

(...) It seems to be the little outhouse building. A single piece structure with a secret compartment for holding a minifig.You put it over another minifig, press the control on top, and it swaps them over. It's other purpose is to double the price (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.build)

  Re: Harry Potter: 4756 Shrieking Shack: Lego Figure Transformer

In lugnet.general, Jason J. Railton wrote: <snip> (...) I saw something remarkably similar in a Burger King promo toy a few months ago. I'm having a hard time locating it now (maybe toys based on Anastasia?). Anyway, if it can be produced as a (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)