 General / 4686
  Help ID piece

It's a 1x4 trans-yellow antenna. My only one! Methinks these were not plentiful even when they were in production (near the end of Classic Space?). Where did they come from? Dave (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Help ID piece

(...) I think the new Rock Raiders set, 4970 Crome Cursher, with the light unit has one (I know I put one on to try it out, so either it comes with one, or some recent set I have had one). Of course yours probably comes from somewhere else. (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Help ID piece

(...) That one's trans-antifreeze. Dave (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Help ID piece

(...) A couple of classic space sets had them. Check out Fibblesnork's space guide, and look for a smaller blue craft with a yellow cockpit and an accompanying grey robot. That was one of the two sets, though the name escapes me at the moment. Adam (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Help ID piece

(...) I got one about 15 years ago in this set. I don't remember if I still have it or not... (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)