 General / 46796
Re: Some Lug Questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 04:10:52 GMT

"Jeffrey Shaw" <jeffreyshaw@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:NGEILKALAELKOBAKIOBAGEILCNAA.jeffreyshaw@verizon.net...

1.  LUGCO - When I click on the LUG Map in LUGNET, I get "askmysite.com" • Is
that link just broken or did the site go away?

That's my old LUG. :-)
The old domain was not renewed at some point.  The new page is here:

http://lugco.org/

But to my knowledge this group is completely dead now.
--
[  j o n ]
http://zemi.net