 General / 46795
46794  |  46796
Subject:
Some Lug Questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 03:44:37 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I have been toying with joining a Lug in my area and I wanted to get an idea
of what the different Lugs are like/what they do.  I found that the Lugs
with sites had a lot of information, But 3 questions did come to mind:

1.  LUGCO - When I click on the LUG Map in LUGNET, I get "askmysite.com"  Is
that link just broken or did the site go away?

2. Dixie LUG - I received a banned ISP when trying to access your site.  I
have Verizon DSL with a dedicated IP address.

3. NCLUG - I got a 404 error...just nothing.

If anyone knows what happened to these sites, or has updated link info,
please let me know...I need to satisfy my curiosity

Thanks

Jeff

---