 General / 4678
    Re: missing pieces for Lego 6385 Please help —Larry Pieniazek
    (...) Hi, and welcome! (...) Well, tis a minor point, but it's better to use multiple group entries on a single post instead of the same or similar posts posted one time to each group. Keeps the threads together better. (...) - 1 blue 1 x 4 x 3 (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: missing pieces for Lego 6385 Please help —Frank Filz
   (...) I've recently bought several sets in auctions which were missing a bunch of pieces (including mini-figs). I have heard some people mailed a letter to consumer affairs, while others use the phone. What wisdom do folks have for trying to get the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)