 General / 4672
Re: Weird item
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 14:30:01 GMT

Robert Brunskill wrote:

So does anyone know what the plates are there for? They tend to not hold
bricks very well. Because of the unusual width it can be difficult to get a
brick on, and once you do, the stud is short enough that with the slightest
jostle the brick pops off.

If they were promotional, then I'd guess they could be used to attach
them to a display of some kind? Especially as they are space-related.
Just a guess :)

Richard

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!