 General / 46661
    Re: Last chance for real grey -- let's send a message —Rocco J. Carello
   I ordered 2 of each bag on Friday. I was disappointed that they did not qualify for the bulk bags discount. If the discount applied, I would have ordered more. I like the packs like this more than the packs that have a bunch of the same piece. Based (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Last chance for real grey -- let's send a message —Bryan Wong
   (...) Oh the discount DOES apply. They just included the discount recently. Call them back and add to your order if necessary. -Bryan (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Last chance for real grey -- let's send a message —Rocco J. Carello
   (...) Thanks for letting me know. I called in this morning and asked them apply the discount. I also added a few bags, so I have 4 grey bricks, and 3 of the other five bags. My order history on the web site doesn't reflect the changes. I hope they (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Last chance for real grey -- let's send a message —Bryan Wong
   (...) No problem! Well if it makes you feel any better, my order history on the web doesn't reflect my changes either. Which makes me wonder what the point of having a "order history" is!! I think I'll call them in a few days to inquire about that, (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)