 General / 4659
    Best set(s) for pieces? —Charles Seyferth
   Since recently locating all of my old parts [1], and purchasing some StarWars sets, I've been looking to get the most variety of parts ofr my collection. What current sets contain the best assortment of parts of each color? The colors I'm *most* (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)