 General / 4655
    Re: what is the rarest piece —Mark Harrison
   I picked up about 10 of these in a collection. The rarest pieces for me are the pieces I know exist but don't have. 1x1x2 black windows, 2x6x2 blue weight bricks, 1x3x2 blue windows, red bogie plates. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        RE: what is the rarest piece —Mark Benz
   Hi, I know this thread has been going for a while, so I'll throw in my 0.02. Some people may have listed these already: yellow 2x2 thin wall from 6521 and anything else? yellow 2x2 thin wall with lightning bolt from 6671. in anything else? In 6781, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)