 General / 46539
    Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions? —John Barnes
   For myself, I will carry on buying sets. I may wish for old colors, or even colors they don't make (yet :), but I will make do with what I can get. I try to keep the fact that I am co-opting a children's toy to my AFOL needs in the back of my mind (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions? —Chris Phillips
   (...) As I understand it, the models at LEGOLand are glued which would make it very difficult to replace just a few bricks if dammage occurs. I imagine that if they need to repair a building or other model, they will simply build an entirely new one (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)