 General / 46500
    Re: Time for a change of subject —Gregory Muri
   Most definitely 2x4 brick. Those would be in red, blue, yellow, green, brown, light grey, black, and white. I think I would be a lot happier with less colors. Before I came out of my dark age, I didn't have any idea colors other than these existed. (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Time for a change of subject —Samuel Morrison
   (...) Same here - losing lime green or trans orange certainly wouldn't break my heart. And the 2x4 brick is the classic. Sam (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)