 General / 4649
Re: modifying LEGO printing (the *horror*)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 13:29:20 GMT

John Morgan <trees@utk.edu> wrote:
I  found a product called "nevr dull"
which is a metal polishing compound
on a  wadding. I used it on several
pieces, including transparents,(
Mike Stanley has personally seen
this) with very good results. You can
search the lugnet database for the
word "removal" to find my previous
post about this.

The pieces John did this to looked just fine.  Certainly did a much
better job than I did with brake fluid.  All I had left to show for my
efforts were some crumbling tiles.

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide