 General / 46484
  Re: Last chance for real grey -- let's send a message

(...) I'd love to help here (and huge kudos to Jake!) but...it's kinda hard to vote with an empty pocketbook (which mine happens to be, currently). :) -Mike (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Last chance for real grey -- let's send a message

(...) I did my part, I ordered 30 light gray bricks and 5 each of the Dark gray and brown. I have tons of plate and limited funds or I would have bought some of those as well. If I can convince my wife of the need I will be adding another 25 of the (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Last chance for real grey -- let's send a message

In lugnet.general, William Lister wrote: Snipped (...) Hate to reply with myself, but I broke down and bought 20 more of the light gray brickas and some brown plates as well. I am broke for the next few months now, but at least I will have much (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)