 General / 46440
    Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article —David Laswell
   (...) The local comic shop actually has a Matchbox display case that they keep stocked with various vehicles. I'm doubtful, but it's entirely possible that they might have some old pieces in there (they don't seem to sell very often). (...) Hey, Hot (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article —Ley Ward
     (...) Cool. (...) Also cool. But, I must've blinked and missed it. I did notice they've brought out a Syd Mead design recently, but it's a rather poor likeness. Nothing like the golden era...(sigh) Hey, I don't recognize this neighbourhood any more. (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article —Allister McLaren
   (...) We've got the Hot Wheels catalogue at home. There's some interesting and fantastical cars in there - much moreso than the Matchbox cars, which tend to be acurate models of real cars - I've used it several times for inspiration for Lego models. (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)