 General / 46438
  Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article

(...) However, like so many other American and Canadian owned companies the product is MADE IN CHINA. Steven Weiser (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article

(...) DOH!!!! Why does everything have to be made in China. Wait a minute, I know for sure I have bought a Lego set and it said assembled in China, pieces made in Switzerland (yes, it was a real Lego set). I'll try to find the box and tell you which (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article

(...) You got a LEGO said that was already ASSEMBLED? Boy, that must have been a set from 1998 or 1999, at the hight of Juniorization; a one-piece LEGO set. /\/\ark "sorry, couldn't resist" de Kock (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)