 General / 46418
    Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article —Bartek Jankowski
   (...) Actualy in my opinion it would be the best thing that could happen for an AFOL is for LEGO to be bought out by another toy company or if LEGO went public. Than any issues we had could be directly raised with the senior management at the annual (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article —Ted Michon
   (...) Be careful what you wish for. 90+ percent of all the toy brands in the US are owned by two companies that are essentially in the junk business relentlessly trying to make lower cost product with maximum point of sale appeal. Quality and play (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)