 General / 46407
    Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article —David Laswell
   (...) I thought TLC was most recently suing them for trademark violation, as the 2x4 brick is often used as a logo for TLC. Also, what about the tubes on the underside? Copyright on Mickey Mouse should be expired (or nearly so) by now, but as long (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article —Dave Schuler
     (...) Actually, I thought the same thing for a long time, but here's the relevant bit from the article: "In dismissing Lego's appeal, the [Canadian] Federal Court of Appeal reaffirmed the longstanding doctrine that the protection of functional (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article —Mike Kollross
   snippage (...) Disney had the law changed to get an extension. Disney has way too much pwer/money (URL) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)