 General / 46393
    Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article —David Laswell
   (...) First of all, they don't go after LEGO fans for simply using the word on their website. They go after them for illegally using a trademarked word in their domain name, and rightly so. Use of a trademark within the domain name implies that the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article —Ray Sanders
   (...) Indeed. A WM toy dept manager I know, told me about an encounter between her and a LEGO rep... Rep: I want to take all that LEGO product down off the riser and replace this (other-branded) stuff with it. WM-TM: ahhh... you don't sign my (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)