 General / 46385
  Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article

(...) You're not alone. The TRU stores in the Vancouver area (BC, Canada) are like that too. LEGO used to take up one entire aisle, but now their space has decreased to about 50% with the remaining space being taken up by Megabloks or Best Lock! (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

  Lego Brand Distinction on Shelves

(...) Actually, Kmart is worse. In the stores I visit, the few Lego sets are interspersed among the vast quantities of MegaBloks, BTR, and K'nex. Not just on the same shelf, but with the competition above and below Lego product, and sometimes on (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Brand Distinction on Shelves

(...) Well, the K-mart I work at (I do restoration (cleaning up shelves and putting stock in the right place) for some odd reason, has all the lego in exactly the right place :D the M*******s are behind the next aisle! cheers, Matt (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)