 General / 46343
    Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions? —Timothy Carl Buchheim
   (...) I don't expect my buying habits to change at all. Thanks to the aging process of LEGO which eventually turns all bricks yellow, I have many different shades of grey in my collection. Plus, LEGO hasn't been consistent with colors anyway. (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions? —Larry Lesser
   (...) I really don't care about the colors. I am not into the building for the colors. I am in the builing for my drug. Yes I said it. Lego is my drug of choice. T-Shirts to follow. LOL Color is not a big deal. I would like to see old baseplates be (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)