 General / 46339
  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

(...) For me, the recent color change has contributed to me remaining in my 4th Dark Ages indefinately. That and all the yucky themes and sets that do not appeal to me as a 35-40 age group AFOL. If I had to pick one hobby nowadays, building plastic (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

-----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...ugnet.com] On Behalf Of Bob Parker Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 2:10 PM To: lugnet.general@lugnet.com; lugnet.market.shoppi...lugnet.com Subject: Re: How have the new (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)