 General / 46125
  Re: What's Your Favorite LEGO Theme?

(...) Right now, my favorite is the Adventurers series. Mostly because I'm an Indiana Jones fan, I think. When I was a kid though, it was Space, and then Castle (thanks to my wonderful grandmother who bought me the King's Castle after my parents (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What's Your Favorite LEGO Theme?

(...) my favorite themes are PARADISA, CLASSIC TOWN, WORLD CITY, HARRY POTTER, CASTLE (ANY), BELVILLE if it can only be ont it would be town in general idk if i have a fororite part i like these tho. <<http--ldraw.org-li...3633.png>> (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)