 General / 46124
    Re: Lego Playmobil-like figures at McDonalds —Andy Evans
   Okay, so maybe I was a little harsh in my initial post. I went and got one of these to check it out. These are better than I thought they’d be (probably better than the recent BK Bionicle Promo and better than the Galidor promo a while back). The (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Playmobil-like figures at McDonalds —Thomas Stangl
   (...) I took it apart. Unfortunately, the head is NOT like a minifig head - there's no top to it! The hair has a stud about 1-1.5" long that runs down through the torso and the black locking piece in the torso. The triangular screw screws into the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)