 General / 46084
  Re: Lego Playmobil-like figures at McDonalds

(...) Do they come with coupons? I remember back in the 80's that the Happy Meals which contained small Lego sets, also came with a mail-in certificate. Send in a certificate and 3 UPCs from other Lego sets, and you got a free set in the mail. In (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, FTX)

  Re: Lego Playmobil-like figures at McDonalds

(...) Cool, I was wondering where the 1580 came from. It's been a while since I was 15 when I first got one, so I couldn't remember where I got it. Not in any of the S@H catalogs from that time period...just checked... --Dave (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, lugnet.space, FTX)