 General / 4600
    Re: At last: Star Wars Lego arrived in Sweden —Gintaras Rumsas
   (...) I feel the same - my wild country at the edge of the world (1) was invaded by Ep.4-6 sets middle of April - so I feel a little bit more proud too. (1) Curiosity - Institute Geographique National of France determined geographical center of (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: At last: Star Wars Lego arrived in Sweden —Gary R. Istok
    (...) I'll bet they thought the center of Europe was the 1st (1er) Arrondissment in Paris (Ile de la Cite). Gary Istok (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: At last: Star Wars Lego arrived in Sweden —Gintaras Rumsas
   (...) Yes, they had more or less similar idea until they do not accepted that Europe is from Portugal to Ural Mountainms. But this (to be in center of Europe) does not helps too much me with LEGO - this year I got new Lithuanian LEGO catalogue only (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: At last: Star Wars Lego arrived in Sweden —Mark de Kock
      (...) And according to our catalugue, Jungle Adventurers will never arrive in the Netherlands... Mark "that's it! I'm gonna emigrate" de Kock (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

         Re: At last: Star Wars Lego arrived in Sweden —Alan G. Carmack
     (...) The new Adventurers sets look very ugly to me, and I do not intend to buy any. I do not think you are missing much. The SW sets are definitely the best and funnest sets to come out in the last 2 years; we are not big SW fans (I was 15 when the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

         Re: At last: Star Wars Lego arrived in Sweden —Mark de Kock
     (...) That's not the point. I _really_ dislike TLG for bringing out sets (or whole themes) in some part of the world and then forget about the rest of the countries. I mean, for a global operating business, TLG is really missing sales. (...) The (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

         Re: At last: Star Wars Lego arrived in Sweden —Alan G. Carmack
     (...) Yes, I guess so. Although I guess the obvious is that they have much more sales over here than there. (...) I remember a detail that the main character was the bastard offspring of a tough SOB businessman who treated him like crap, but only to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: At last: Star Wars Lego arrived in Sweden —Alan G. Carmack
   (...) Labas! I will write you again by private email, but I wanted to say that I could ship you some SW sets if you wanted to buy them. The postage may be too high for you though. I think postage to {the center of Europe!} by UPS is very expensive. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)