 General / 45857
Re: 40 DKK / 100 gram
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:26:03 GMT

Maarten Steurbaut wrote:
* Will it be possible to buy pieces by weight this season (at the same price?)?
  How about the other European LEGO-parks?
These outlets are available in all Legoland parks, AFAIK. The price in
Günzburg (Germany) was EUR6.00/100g in the last season.

* Is there an inventorie of the pieces that are available? (for my mosaic I'll
  probably need lots of 1xN and 2xN plates in as many different colours as
  possible)
Sadly, there is no inventory (yet). Availability varies, especially on
special pieces. Bricks and plates in a wide range of colours are usually
available.

* Because I'll need lots of small 1xN and 2xN plates, it will probably be
  cheaper to buy these pieces by weight than to order them through S@H or
  Bricklink. Can anyone give me a rough idea of how many pieces I'll get for 100
  gram ? (a while ago somebody weighed a few small pieces: I am not interested
  in the weight of one element, the weight of 100 similar elements will be of
  more interest)¬
From memory: Plates 1x1 are about 0.184g, plates 1x2 are about 0.34g,
so it yields about 500 plates 1x1 or 300 plates 1x2 per 100g.

hth, Christian