 General / 45600
    Re: Not just another Mega Bloks vs. Lego article —Scott E. Sanburn
   Thomas & All, Thanks for the link, interesting read. put my response to just general. Here is what caught my eye in this article, Thomas pointed out some good ones already. (...) This is a fascinating bit of text. I was under the impression that (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Not just another Mega Bloks vs. Lego article —Dave Schuler
   (...) I inferred that excerpt to suggest that licensed (and juniorized, incidentally) playset/diorama-style sets were less successful than the more interactive vehicles. I suppose we could both be correct. (...) That's news to me, too. I figured (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)