 General / 45594
Re: Cleaning Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:59:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Dave Ishak wrote:
   I am sure this subject has been discussed a Trillion and one times. I dont intend on starting a new Thread, However I do recall reading a forum somewhere that had cvovered this topic thoroughly, I just cant seem to find it. I was just curious as to know whether anyone out there could point me in the right direction?

Would be much appreciated........................

Start HERE, Dave. You can find further threads by using the search engine and typing in “Cleaning”.

HTH, JOHN