 General / 45591
    Official instructions online at LEGO.com —Bryan Wong
   Hi, Not sure if this has been noted yet, but you can now download official instructions in PDF format from LEGO.com! Here's the link: (URL) quick inspection, they have the newer instructions that Brickshelf doesn't have, but not the instructions for (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Official instructions online at LEGO.com —Allister McLaren
   (...) I noticed recently when I was browsing instructions that many on brickshelf were PDFs. I wondered if they came from the source. Top quality looking instructions, but (URL) NO THUMBNAIL! grr.> Allister (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)