 General / 45591
45590  |  45592
Subject:
Official instructions online at LEGO.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:31:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi,

Not sure if this has been noted yet, but you can now download official
instructions in PDF format from LEGO.com!  Here's the link:

http://www.lego.com/eng/buildinginstructions/Default.asp?x=x

Upon quick inspection, they have the newer instructions that Brickshelf doesn't
have, but not the instructions for the latest sets either.

On a different note, they also have an online form you can complete to request
for broken or missing part replacements:

http://www.lego.com/eng/service/replacementparts.asp

(Oh crap, my 4483 AT-AT is missing some RIGHT wedge plates, so my replacements
will probably come in the UGLY greys, and not match the LEFT ones!)

-Bryan