 General / 4557
    Let's trade! —David Simmons
   Below is my Want List. If you have any of these items and would like to trade them, send me your want list and lets haggle! :-) David Simmons alienbuz@concentric.net Dave’s Lego Want List MOST WANTED PIECES One 3x3x3 gray quarter-dome piece. NOT an (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Let's trade! —Todd Lehman
   (...) David, That looks like a great list, but you posted it in a non-market group. Try the more appropriate lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade. Good luck, --Todd [followups set to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade] (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)