 General / 4557
  Let's trade!

Below is my Want List. If you have any of these items and would like to trade them, send me your want list and lets haggle! :-) David Simmons alienbuz@concentric.net Dave’s Lego Want List MOST WANTED PIECES One 3x3x3 gray quarter-dome piece. NOT an (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Let's trade!

(...) David, That looks like a great list, but you posted it in a non-market group. Try the more appropriate lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade. Good luck, --Todd [followups set to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade] (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)