 General / 45567
Re: Virus Alert: Netsky.B spread by lugnet's mail service!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:13:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tore Eriksson wrote:
In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed wrote:
What is happening is the virus is picking an address you'd trust, it's not
really coming from lugnet.  I have to keep trying to explain this at work to
the users when it happens :)

In this case, I really doubt that.

Well, the definitive answer would be to post the email headers (not the virii
and/or any attachments) and lets see where it came from. If you don't want to
post them, then email the headers to me and I'll have a look (since my email
comes in on an oldy/moldy Mac PB-G3, I doubt that I will get infected from
this).

Ray