 General / 45565
  Re: Question about BFPDX

(...) I third that! I (we all) spent some of the most exiting days in my lifetime in Portland. I enjoyed it completly and it was no problem getting only a little bit of sleep (or sheep?) a night. Except of the barkeeper at Windows I only met really (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.schleim)

  Re: Question about BFPDX

(...) I don't want to know about your sheep, Holger. It's baaaaad form to talk about that in public. ;-) Schleim! -Tim (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.schleim)