 General / 45353
    Re: Wing 8 x 4 left or right, old vs new —Matthew Miller
   (...) Yup. Bricklink makes a distinction and has a clear picture: (URL) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Wing 8 x 4 left or right, old vs new —Bryan Wong
   (...) Ahh yes that picture is *much* more clear than mine... Now the only problem is, I don't think most sellers make the distinction between the two types of wing pieces... It's not a problem in most cases, since I don't encounter very many (...) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)