 General / 45335
Re: Official Alpha Team and Designer 2004 images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 20:21:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Huw Millington wrote:
Further to Ben's message, LEGO has provided www.brickset.com with official
pictures of the 2004 Alpha Team and Designer sets.

As you may have noticed, I spread the wealth a bit. There are new images
scattered around several different site Webmasters. Check out 1000steine.de, for
example...

Jake

Cool policy, Jake.  So far I've seen official images at Scibrick (mecha), ILTCO
(train sets), Brickset (AT and Designer), Classic-castle.com (Castle and HP),
FBTB (SW), and now these at 1000Steine.de (Technic).  Are there any other sites
out there we should be checking for new pics?

Bruce