 General / 45334
Re: Quatro newsgroup, but no Racers newsgroup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:56:43 GMT

I don't think racers really belong in Duplo ;)

seriously tho (and don't quote me here) but the policy tends to be product
lines get a discussion group as a matter of course
Quatro isn't Duplo, it isn't Primo it is an entirely new system.
The policy also it seems isn't to give subthemes a newsgroup automatically,
a subtheme may only yield 3 sets ever even if it promises more. OK racers
has prooves to be more enduring than that, and I've no doubt your patience
will be rewarded eventually

--
James Stacey
------

"Stephane Simard" <plague@videotron.ca> wrote in message
So Quatro got its newsgroup, but RACERS still doesn't?

This is ridiculous. Why not put it under Duplo?

Something is seriously wrong here. When I asked for a Racers newsgroup, • many
people agreed. Racers is a much more popular theme among adults than • Duplo,
Quatro, Galidor, Clikits, etc.