 General / 45300
  A positive thing about the color change . . . no, really!!

Hey all, Just the bought the MINI AT-TE and Star Destroyer. Didn't notice the change in light grey much but dark gray screamed at me right from the start. Compared to Classic Dark Grey (that's what I call it) it does indeed appear much more (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A positive thing about the color change . . . no, really!!

(...) Sure -- I don't think anyone is arguing that there's a problem with *new* colors. It's the loss of the old that's sad/disappointing/ba...fortunate. (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A positive thing about the color change . . . no, really!!

I totally agree with you, Matthew. I'm trying to get excited about "weathering" ideas to distract myself from these feelings of loss. Spinning straw into gold might take awhile, but I'm gonna try! Dave "Matthew Miller" <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)