 General / 453
452  |  454
Subject:
New element color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 05:07:37 GMT

I have been having trouble posting, so this will be just bare bones. If
it posts, I'll flesh it out.

I have seen the element that was introduced in UFO, as supports for the
spaceship that was packed with the mask last year, and is available in
black on the land jet, but I saw it in YELLOW.

So we know that the factory has turned at least one out, and I'll bet
ther will be some in yellow in new sets this year...

Or is this old news...?

Rob