 General / 452
Re: more new scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 03:41:56 GMT

Wow Inca's/Maya's that sound pretty neat, make minifig sacrifices to the
sungod
Yeah!!!!!!

Dave

Pawel wrote in message ...
Jon Nichol writes:
So I went to the web site with the 1999 catalog scans and saw he got the
catalog from a Bi-Wing Baron at Fred Meyer.  SO I decide what the heck,
I'll go to Fred Meyer and get a Bi-Wing.  So I do, and wah lah!  I got
the catalog.  The interesting thing is it also cam with a LEGO Mania
Magazine advertisement with a peek at a new Islanders set which looks
like it has been merged with Adventurers.  I scanned it in.  Not the
best quality, but hey, the picture I scanned it from wasn't so great.
Check it out at http://www.pacifier.com/~quozl/newlego.html
http://www.pacifier.com/~quozl/newlego.html

---Jon

Looks like a Mayan-esque theme to me...  I remember reading about • predictions
for the upcoming Adventurer's theme, and one of the ideas was an Aztec type
temple... I think this is very much along those lines.

What does the leave for exploration?  Ancient Greece or Rome?  The Orient • (or is
that part of Ninjas...) - Perhaps India or Africa... I guess we'll have to • see.

Pawel