 General / 45242
    Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog —Eric Brok
   In lugnet.general, Eric Brok wrote: (snip) (...) OOPS, I was wrong! Please take note the above statement is false. I was writing from memory and checked it when I got home. As it turned out, the Danish and Dutch catalog are simply the same WRT skin (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
   (...) Exactly. Not only does some figures within the same theme seem to have different colors. But individual figures have diffrent colors: On (URL) page 22> the train man in front of the train is flesh, but the same train man in the bottom left (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)