 General / 45236
    Re: New Skin Tones coming? (was: Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Why is going back not possible? If DUPLO can be revived, so can yellow figs (...) We may need to agree to disagree. I know I've taught my children well when they tell me who their friends are without referring to skin color. In an ideal world, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: New Skin Tones coming? (was: Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog) —John Neal
   (...) They haven't been discontinued AFAIK (...) I'm not really interested in belaboring the point, but I think the message we should be sending our kids is that people should be treated equally, even though they are very different. Having only one (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)