 General / 45236
  Re: New Skin Tones coming? (was: Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog)

(...) Why is going back not possible? If DUPLO can be revived, so can yellow figs (...) We may need to agree to disagree. I know I've taught my children well when they tell me who their friends are without referring to skin color. In an ideal world, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New Skin Tones coming? (was: Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog)

(...) They haven't been discontinued AFAIK (...) I'm not really interested in belaboring the point, but I think the message we should be sending our kids is that people should be treated equally, even though they are very different. Having only one (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)