 General / 45214
Re: Transport to Moonbase PDX now available via New Seattle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 18:37:46 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Ley Ward wrote:
   Well I’m almost set to go. See you there.

Peace to all,

Professor Whateverly

We have our first arrival- the good Professor has been spotted in New Seattle! He hasn’t yet hooked up with the sigfig participation facilitator, AndroDan, but he’s there. Rumor has it there are a few more on the way...

Professor Whateverly, caught on a security camera in the Classic Space
Operations Center

Hi, I’m AndroDan!
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com